An image post is a piece of content that is centered around an image or images; they can be static or GIFs. Use an image post to create content that stops someone from scrolling.
Image posts work well for
- Sharing personal photos to build your rapport and brand.
- Emphasizing your company culture.
- Sharing team experiences.
- Sharing company or industry memes.
- Making an announcement, such as hitting 1000 followers or a new certification.
Here’s an example of an image post compared to a text post.
Ready to Post? Go here to learn how to Create a Post in EveryoneSocial.