Publish posts with up to 5 different copy and image versions for your team to select from when sharing posts. This feature randomly rotates the different content and images once a user chooses to share the post, helping differentiate your users' content. Shared posts will no longer look uniform, decreasing the possibility of appearing “spammy” to readers and social networks.
Simply add different share copies and images during the content curation process and your team selects their preference from the available choices.
Let’s get started!
🔹 This is available on all plans.
🔸 This is accessible to Admin, Contributors, and Group Moderators.
This article covers
How it works
Contributors, Admin, and Group Moderators can publish shareable content and add up to 5 images and 5 share copy versions per network (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram).
The internal post displays the available images in a grid view when a user is on desktop and the first image only when a user is on mobile. See below.
Once a user chooses to share the post, EveryoneSocial randomly chooses an image and content from the variations. If a user is on a desktop, the user can choose a different image and content than the one generated. If a user is using the mobile app, then the user will need to refresh the share page to generate a different image and content.
Publish a post with multiple share versions
- Click Compose > Internal Post.
- Select the Groups to host the content.
- Select the post type.
- Link posts can have 5 copy versions and have a combination of 5 scraped images or 5 uploaded images.
- Video posts can have one video and 5 versions of share copy.
- Image posts can have 5 copy and 5 image versions.
- Text posts can have 5 copy versions but no images.
- Add media and click and drag images to the desired order.
- Check Allow Sharing and toggle on Add Share Copy.
- Add up to 5 commentary versions, clicking Add a Version to add copy versions.
- Continue toggling settings ON/OFF for the post.
- Click Post to publish.
Article is closed for comments.