The best videos to use are sized for each network's specific requirements. However, networks often differ in their video specifications. This article provides the basic requirements of video sizes and file types for each network.
If you are posting something and it's getting denied or the media isn't rendering the way you expect, please check this list to ensure it is supported by the platform.
EveryoneSocial's video specifications
- Formats: MP4, MOV, WebM, and Ogg
- MOV files must have the following Codecs: H.264, AAC
- Maximum video length: 10 minutes
- Maximum file size: 200MB
- Orientation: Horizontal or vertical.
Please check out our article on sharing to LinkedIn for LinkedIn's video requirements.
Network-specific video sizes and file types
You can share videos directly to the following networks. While we'd love to provide a list of each network's specifications, we know it may be a disservice because they can change specifications at any time.
Please click each network link to view the documentation for video specifications.
- LinkedIn's comprehensive size guide for images and video
- Twitter's media best practices
- Note, Twitter does not allow native video playing, and all video posts will convert to an image card with a link to a Public Post Page to watch the video.
- Instagram's video specifications
- Facebook's video requirements
🔷 Don't see the network you need? Please use EveryoneSocial's general guidelines to select images for your post.