This article provides Content Email campaign and email examples to improve an employee advocacy program's adoption.
These Content Emails are best for creating recurring Content Emails based on user roles and user states.
- Latest company updates and integrations
- A highlight of monthly analytics 📈
- New users on the platform 🗣
- Sharing user experiences and questions
- Trending topics in Groups
- User shoutouts 📣
- Analytics around top users, posts, and shares
- Departmental highlights of new and active superstar users 🤩
Company Employee Newsletters
These can be for registered and non-registered users.
- Trending stories and content 📊
- Personal branding statement examples
- LinkedIn profile tips 👔
- Highlighting subject matter experts/thought leaders to follow within the industry
- Continuing education or Summer volunteer opportunities
- Cool new apps & software tricks & tips 📱
- Upcoming webinar registrations 📅
- Company news and industry highlights
- Contests, surveys, new ideas... (ask for their input) 🗳
- Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) on webinars, updates, promotions, etc
You can also use Content Emails to engage inactive users on the platform—boost active user base, re-engage past users, and increase engagement.
- Channel Partners
- Trending Stories and Content 📊
- Updated Product Features, etc.
- Alumni Networks
This email lists actions to take to become a thought leader.
Posting content on your own social media is just one click away!
The magic formula?
🎸 3-5 shares on LinkedIn per week
🍭 1 share per day on Twitter
👀 20% business content and 80% personal content
💥 Engage with co-workers and your social network with consistent likes and comments
This email accompanies a performance-based announcement, such as beginning a competition, launching a new Leaderboard, or announcing a winner.
Hi Social Advocates,
Happy FY23! 🎉 We couldn’t think of a better way to kick off the new fiscal year than share some of the amazing accomplishments in FY22.
Our EveryoneSocial user base grew by 130% in the last twelve months! 👏
Collectively, you shared content 31,000+ times generating over 86,000 engagements and 445,000 clicks!
We had many star performers this year, but to highlight some of our leaders who consistently shined throughout the year we want to celebrate the following:
Most Shares - Drew Graphic
Most Engagement - Cassia Browser
Most Clicks - Anna Lyzer
We are excited about the great year ahead of us and look forward to getting social with you!
Check out some of our recommended shares:
This example focuses on increasing engagement with the Sales team.
Salespeople who leverage social for prospecting generate an average of 2x the pipeline as compared to those that don’t.
And when a lead is generated through social selling, that lead is 7X more likely to close compared to other tactics 💰
Now when utilizing social selling, it doesn't mean spamming audiences with the same boring company product or service content every chance you get.
Here are a few thoughts to keep your social postings engaging and interesting:
Providing insights and value of the industry you are in
Sharing relevant third-party and company content
Creating and utilizing user-generated content
Providing thoughtful and engaging comments
Being consistent each week to build your trust and audience
Start building relationships and community around your content
Use video, text, images, and links. A healthy mix of content types.
Build your personal brand, increase your pipeline, drive better win rates, and start closing larger deals.