A Timeline is a personalized feed of posts from Groups and users you follow. Timelines allow you to scroll content that is most meaningful to you when you view your homepage or Group pages.
There are two types of Timelines.
- My Timeline: Your default homepage feed, comprised of posts from all Groups and Users you follow.
- Group Timeline: A Group's homepage feed, comprised of posts from that Group only.
Sort your Timeline
🔸 Admin may disable this feature. Please check with your program Admin if this is unavailable.
Timelines are “Trending” by default, but they can be sorted in two ways.
- Trending: Sorted posts based on an algorithm of high engagement (comments, likes, shares), branded posts, pinned posts, and newness.
- Chronologically: Recent pinned posts are sorted first, followed by recent posts.
To sort your Timeline:
- Go to My Timeline or a Group Timeline.
- Click the Timeline’s three dots menu.
- Choose Trending or Chronologically.
🔹Note: Sorting a Timeline by chronological or by trending applies to all Timelines. Your Timeline and every Group’s Timeline will change simultaneously if you update your preference.