Learn to build a trusted personal brand, expand your network, increase opportunities and improve the presence of your company by engaging with social community networks.
Follow these guidelines to build your brand.
- Comment, like, and engage with others’ content
- Help others connect with people in your network
- Reach out and connect with others in your industry/niche
- Follow thought leaders and other mentors you admire
- Ask for feedback and insights from your audiences
- Highlight other people, their thoughts, content, etc.
- Be responsive people comment or message you
By doing these things, you naturally generate more curiosity and interest in your social media profiles.
This can lead to expanding your networks, a greater presence for your company and cohort, more career and professional opportunities, and a trusted personal brand with just a handful of minutes.
A small amount of effort to generate potential big ROI in the future for your brand and positively impact the reach of the company you work for too.
Check out our blog post The Top Social Media Profile Tips for Individuals to Enhance Their Online Reach for more insights!