Videos can be shared internally on EveryoneSocial or directly to LinkedIn. Click here to learn more about sharing videos to LinkedIn.
This article walks you through the process of sharing an internal video post and sharing it to your social networks.
🔹 This is available on all plans.
🔸 This is accessible to all roles and permission levels.
Video file types
The following video formats are accepted.
Video post examples
Videos are a great tool to increase engagement and interest. The following examples have been found to be beneficial to employee advocacy programs.
- Product walk-throughs and discussions of the road-map
- Product releases and how-to's
- Weekly updates from team leads
- Department-wide messages, announcements, and communication
- Welcome video from new employees
- Record and post client demos for other team members to learn from
- Fun travel or personal videos that your followers and colleagues would love to see
How to share a video post
Click Compose and choose Internal Post to share on EveryoneSocial or choose External Share to share directly to a social network.
- Choose the Group.
- Select Image or Video.
- Upload your video.
- Add your title and internal commentary.
- Check Allow Sharing to give permissions to share to other networks.
- Click Post.
Once your post has finished processing, it will appear in the selected Group—unless the post requires approval from a Group Moderator or Admin.
Video Post Notifications
Once you click Post, you will receive two notifications.
A notification letting you know your post has been created successfully. A large video file may take a little longer than expected to upload the video post.
A notification letting you know your video has finished processing. Be sure to let your video process with the image process completely so your video can then be ready to share.