EveryoneSocial includes endpoints for System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) to allow for user provisioning from a centralized service. In other words, you can control who accesses EveryoneSocial if you set up Single Sign-On (SSO) with your Identity Provider (IDP) and choose to set up SCIM. This way, you can manage users being added to and removed from EveryoneSocial in your IDP—as long as SCIM is in place.
This document provides the endpoints and rate limits you’ll want to know when configuring SCIM provisioning for your team to access EveryoneSocial.
🔸 This feature is accessible to Admin.
🔹 This is available on the Enterprise and Unlimited User plan.
Please contact your EveryoneSocial CSM to provide you with an authorization token. Typically, this is supplied as an HTTP header in the form of an OAuth bearer token. See example below.
Authorization: Bearer YOUR_TOKEN
`curl -H "Authorization: Bearer YOUR_TOKEN"
The standard SCIM integration endpoints are below.
User types and group management
EveryoneSocial does not have user groups. Instead, there are three basic user types: users, contributors, and admins. Unlike traditional user groups, we categorize users into these roles for easier administration.
- Users: Regular individuals with standard access.
- Contributors: Users with enhanced privileges for content management.
- Admins: Users with full administrative control.
To accommodate this structure, we have made the following adjustments.
- "/Groups" endpoint: We have configured the "/Groups" endpoint to always return an empty array. This is because we don't utilize traditional user groups in our setup.
- Resource type: Our schema exclusively declares the "Users" resource type. This reflects our simplified user categorization and ensures efficient provisioning and de-provisioning.
For smooth provisioning and de-provisioning processes, we've included a minimal set of attributes necessary to manage users effectively within each type.
All tokens are subject to rate limits and page size limits.
Defaults are as follows.
- Maximum requests: 600 in a 10-minute interval.
- Maximum page size: 100 users.
If you require more than limitations allow, please contact your EveryoneSocial CSM; and if you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.