In this article, we'll look at frequently asked questions about analytics and reporting within EveryoneSocial.
Let's get started!
engagementsdisplays engagements from social networks. Any value with
engage_actionsdisplays a count of times the "Engage" button was clicked on a post in EveryoneSocial (aka, an engageable post) to engage directly with the post on another network.
Calculate Impressions using the following equation: Impressions = (60 x number of engagements) + 25
Click here to learn more about Impression data.
- The post is a URL post and the URL is part of URL Tracking in Admin Settings.
- Users assigned the Contributor and Admin roles and Group Owners and Group Moderators can mark content as branded during post creation.
Reports will pull analytics and data for the timeframe associated with the report. The Users and Shares Reports differ because of the source of the report.
Users Report pulls data based on when an action occurs for the user. So if a user shared content 63 days ago but the share is still getting actionable data, such as clicks and engagements, then the Users Report would track the clicks and engagements made if they occurred during the reporting period.
Shares Report is based on when the Share happened. So if a share occurred 63 days ago and the reporting period was the last 30 days, the report would not include clicks and engagements made, even if the clicks and engagements happened in the reporting period. They will only be tracked if the reporting period included the date the share was made.
Oh no! Having data that doesn't match is one of our least favorite things and we'd like to find out what's causing all the problems.
If you see data you believe is inaccurate or is unexpected, please connect with our support team and provide as much detail as possible, including but not limited to:
- How you are getting the data?
- What is the reporting period?
- When did you pull a report or get this data?
- Was the data edited in any way, such as columns removed?
- What is the discrepancy?
- What do you expect to see?
Any information provided will greatly help us determine the root cause.
approved_bymetric if the content was auto-approved. This includes content that meets the following criteria.
- Added by an Admin.
- Added in a Group that didn’t require approval to post.
- Already approved to publish in the primary Group, which approves publication to secondary Groups.
- Is content from an automated source that did not require approval.
approved_bywhich will be a person’s name or “auto-approved.”