With a search feature, you can easily find what you're looking for, but figuring out what to search for can be challenging. In this article, we'll walk you through the basics of using our search feature and give you some tips on how to get the most out of it so you can find what you need when you need it.
How it works
The search bar is at the top of any page in EveryoneSocial and allows you to search for published posts. Upon clicking inside the search bar, you’ll see a list of the most recent searches. Click any search results below the search bar, or start typing your search term and hit enter to begin a new search.
Results will only include posts that are published to Groups you can access. Click the post to view the post. Click Share or Engage to begin each respective action.
Our search results consider the following.
- Title of the post.
- Description of the post.
- Internal commentary.
- Link URLs.
🔹URLs must be an exact match, i.e. results for
example.comwill only return results for URLs if the search was “
example.com.” Searching for
examplewill not yield results for “
You can apply filters and narrow search results after you enter a keyword and press enter to search.
Filters include the following.
- Group: Group the post was published to.
- Created by: Name of the person who created the post.
- Post type: Photo post, link post, text post, or video post.
- Shared: Find posts you have or have not shared.
- Branded: Post is considered to be specific to the company and brand.
- Shareable: Posts can be shared to social networks.
- Engageable: Post is a link post created from a network’s post.
- User Generated: Content was added by a user in the Workspace.