Custom stickers are powerful tools for promoting your brand and culture in a fun way. By creating unique and visually appealing designs with your brand’s colors, you create a strong connection with your audience. Simply encourage your team to use stickers when sharing images from their mobile devices, and tada! You’ve successfully enabled a person on your team to share part of your brand and culture. Custom stickers can be customized to fit the specific needs of a company, product, or campaign.
In this article, we’ll go over use cases for custom stickers, how to activate custom stickers, and best practices when doing so.
Let’s get started!
🔹 This is available on the Teams, Enterprise, and Unlimited plans.
🔸 This feature is accessible to Admin.
🔸 This is a mobile-only feature.
Why use Custom Stickers
Adding stickers to social media posts is a fun way to show personality and add some extra visual interest. But, more importantly, custom stickers can be a powerful branding tool for your company. Here are a few tips on how to use them to your advantage.
- Create a cohesive look across social media platforms. Using the same stickers for all platforms will help create a unified look for your company. This will make your brand more recognizable and help people remember who you are.
- Promote your latest products or services. Use custom stickers to highlight your product or service on social media posts. This will help get the word out to more people, and it will also make your posts more visually appealing.
- Show off your company’s personality. If you want to come across as fun and playful, use fun and playful stickers. If you want to come across as professional and serious, use professional and serious stickers. The key is to find stickers that match your company’s personality and use them consistently across all your social media platforms.
- Create engaging social media posts. Add some extra visual interest to your social media posts, but more importantly, they can also be used to create engaging posts. For example, you can use a sticker to ask questions or start a discussion, or you can use a sticker to make a joke or to show off your sense of humor. The possibilities are endless, so be creative and have fun with them.
Activate custom stickers
Program admins manage custom stickers as part of the Workspace Settings.
- Go to Admin > Settings.
- Go to Sharing.
- Select Custom Stickers.
- Upload images.
- Toggle on Enable Stickers.
🔹 Tip: Upload images with transparent backgrounds for best results.
When you add stickers and enable the feature, your users will be able to discover these stickers in the mobile app when they create image-based content on their mobile devices. Custom sticker tab icons will use the most recent sticker uploaded.