The Leaderboards Report seeks to answer the question, “What kind of engagement are your Leaderboards driving?” It provides data on who your top-ranking users are, how they are earning points, and which departments and locations are performing well. This article outlines how to pull the Leaderboards Report and defines its metrics.
🔹 This is available on the Teams and Enterprise plans.
🔸 This feature is accessible to Admin.
Access Leaderboard Analytics
- Click Admin.
- Select Analytics > Leaderboards.
You'll arrive at the Leaderboards dashboard, which displays an overview of how well Leaderboards are performing. With this data, you can understand who your top-ranking users are, how they earn points, and which departments and locations perform well.
The dashboard displays:
- Total points: A pie chart of all points earned by Leaderboard participants in a given period, broken down by internal posts and external shares.
- Points by Day: A linear graph of points earned by Leaderboard participants on a given day.
- Rank: An individual's rank on the Leaderboard, 1 being the highest.
- Person: Name of the person.
- Last active: Date the person was last active in EveryoneSocial.
- Department: Department the person belongs to.
- Location: Location of the person.
- Points: Points the person has earned.
Dashboard and downloadable reports will only display data that meet the selected filters and time frame.
Date, Department, and Location filters are available. Filters work on an "or" basis. For example, the image below shows data within the last 30 days from users in the "Engineering" Department or "Chicago.”
Remove filters by clicking the X next to a department or location or clicking Clear Filters.
Download a report
Each Analytics section has the option to download a CSV report. Click the icon to make a request, and a notification will present when the file is ready for download. Click the notification to download the report as a CSV file. The option to download the report will expire after 25 hours.
The Leaderboard report metrics will count all actions earned during the reporting period and display point totals for those actions. Each action includes a metric for the point totals associated with the action's count.
Here’s a list of available metrics.
- [network]_clicks: Total clicks made on a post shared to a network.
- [network]_connected: Status of a network's connection to the user's profile.
- [network]_engagements: Total engagements made on a post shared to a network.
- [network]_shares: Total number of posts shared to a user's networks.
- branded_[network]_clicks: Total clicks made on a branded post shared to a network.
- branded_[network]_comments: Number of times a user received a comment on a network share from a branded post.
- branded_[network]_engagements: Total engagements made on a network share from a branded post.
- branded_[network]_likes: Total times a user received a like on a network share from a branded post.
- branded_twitter_retweets: Number of times a tweet was retweeted on Twitter from a branded post shared to Twitter.
- branded_[network]_shares: Total shares made on a branded post shared to a network.
- branded_shareable_posts_created: Total count of all posts the user published that are shareable and considered branded.
- created_at: Date the user joined EveryoneSocial.
- department: Assigned departments in a Group's or profile's settings.
- email: Email associated with the user profile.
- group_subscribed: Number of times a user became a member of a Group.
- groups_created: Number of Groups created by the user.
- invites_sent: Number of times a user sent an invitation.
- invites_success: Total count of a user's invitations that resulted in onboarded users.
- last_seen_at: Last known time an action took place by the user, based on 30-minute intervals after a period of inactivity.
- leaderboard_id: ID assigned to the leaderboard.
- location: Assigned locations in a Group's or profile's settings.
- name: First and last name of the user.
- non_branded_[network]_comments: Number of times a user received a comment on a non-branded network post.
- non_branded_[network]_likes: times a user received a like on a non-branded network post.
- non_branded_twitter_retweets: Number of times a user's tweet from a non-branded post was retweeted on Twitter.
- non_branded_shareable_posts_created: Number of times a user created a non-branded shareable post.
- onboarding completed: User has a profile with connected accounts.
- photo_posts_created: Number of times a user created a photo post.
- posts_created: Number of times a user created a post.
- profile_picture: Number of times a user successfully added a profile picture.
- rank: User's leaderboard positional rank.
- shareable_photo_posts_created: Number of times a user created a shareable branded photo post.
- shareable_posts_created: Number of times a user created a shareable post.
- someone_followed_you: Total times someone followed a user.
- someone_liked_your_post: Total times someone liked a user's post.
- someone_shared_your_post: Total times someone shared a user's post.
- total_score: a user's total points on the Leaderboard.
- user_id: ID associated with the user profile.
- user_type: Role assigned to the user profile.
- you_followed_someone: Number of times a user followed another team member in the Workspace.
- you_liked_post: Number of times someone liked a user's post.
Once you’ve reviewed the report, here are some actionable items we recommend as part of your program’s enhancement.
🔹 Filter and view the highest-performing actions to see how your team is earning the most points and being active in your program.
🔸Incentivize low-performing actions by reviewing the report and running an incentive program for actions you want to improve, such as sharing branded content or increasing engagements.
Looking for more data and metrics available in EveryoneSocial?
🔹 Click here to review all available metrics.
🔸 Click here to review answers to frequently asked questions about analytics and reporting.